Ulster Prevention Council has extended the 2013 Media Contest Submission Deadline!
This contest is open to all Ulster County Students!
Help us get these important messages out to Ulster County communities:
• The dangerous health risks associated with the misuse of prescription medications
• Alternatives to drug use: getting involved in social & recreational activities in your community
• Awareness of the harmful effects of marijuana on youth brain development & I.Q.
• Be Aware, Don’t Share prescription drugs and Lock Your Meds to keep kids safe
WIN PRIZES !!!
• Best Video Message- $250 Gift Card
• Best Radio Message- $150 Gift Card
• Best Poster- $75 Gift Card
SUBMISSION DEADLINE MAY 14th
Winners to be selected on MAY 29th
Contact: Lori @ Ulster Prevention Council
Phone: (845) 458-7406 ext.231
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FLIER AND APPLICATION